NCPACE Command Coordinator/Command Approval Requirements
Command Approval is a review and approval process prior to your NCPACE IL request going forward for authorization funding. The NCPACE Command Coordinator will verify that Sailors:
- have been onboard one year at the first permanent duty station or granted a waiver by the CO or OIC before using NCPACE or Tuition Assistance (TA) (NAVADMIN 190/14).
- are serving at your NCPACE eligible command on active duty through the last day of the course term.
- have passed the most recent Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) or received a waiver.
- have passed the most recent advancement exam, if applicable, and are recommended for advancement or promotion.
- have not received a non-judicial punishment (NJP) within six months or are not pending administrative separation.
- are not under instruction in initial skills training or in a duty under instruction (DUINS) training status.
- have met the requirements for training, counseling and education plan as listed in the NCPACE IL Steps section.
- have met any course prerequisites.
NOTE: Qualifications and Sailor duties always take priority over voluntary, off-duty education activities.